BILLS OF RIGHTS
In the meantime, here are links to various documents termed Bills of Rights.
NOTE: This list is provided only for the purpose of creative inspiration and nothing further whatsoever. These list items below are not necessarily official law or actionable. Inclusion of items in this list does not imply endorsement by OCSC or any of its constituents.
- United States Constitution, US Bill of Rights and Amendments – ARCHIVE.GOV
- Patients’ Bill of Rights, State of Oregon, Oregon Health Authority, Oregon State Hospital – OREGON.GOV
- Mental Health Declaration of Human Rights by the Citizens Commission on Human Rights – CCHR.ORG
- Youth Mental Health Bill of Rights by Pathways Regional Training Center at Portland State University – PATHWAYSRTC.PDX.EDU
- Foster Youth Mental Health Bill of Rights by State of California – YOUTHLAW.ORG and CA.GOV
If you have a bill of rights document you would like to share, please send the information by email to: webmail ‘at’ UnitedVoiceForHealth ‘dot’ org
DISCLAIMER: Nothing on this website, UnitedVoiceForChange.org, or any of its content, or any content linking to or from this page is guaranteed for accuracy or fitness of purpose of any kind whatsoever. Nothing on this website, UnitedVoiceForChange.org, or any of its content, or any content linking to or from this page shall substitute for legal advice and you are hereby notified and advised to seek professional advice from qualified professionals at your own risk and expense. OCSC does not accept liability of any kind whatsoever.
NOTE: Content on this website, UnitedVoiceForChange.org, or any content linking to or from this page may not represent or reflect the views, preferences, beliefs or opinions of OCSCs directors, leaders, volunteers, stakeholders or constituents.