In the state of Oregon there are many agencies, organizations and individuals. Organization charts and contact lists can be helpful when navigating community resources.
Links will be posted here.
- Organization Functions (2016)
- Director’s Office
- Tribal Liaison
- Health Systems Division (HSD)
- Equity & Inclusion
- External Relations
- Government Relations
- Advocacy – including OCA (Office of Consumer Activities)
- Fiscal & Operations
- Health Policy & Analytics (HPA)
- Public Health Division (PHD)
- Oregon State Hospital (OSH)
State of Oregon – Oregon Health Authority – Phone List
State of Oregon – Blue Book (full of information!!! highly recommended)
If you have information to share on this page, or would like to volunteer to help develop this page, please contact us via email at: webmail ‘at’ UnitedVoiceForChange ‘dot’ org.